This filter fan unit is an excellent option for environments requiring filtered air and a low volume level. With a less than 54 dba sound level, the motorized filter still manages to produce an airflow rate between 400 and 750 CFM. This rate can be controlled using the variable speed control on the top of the unit.
Each motorized filter is composed of a white powdercoated housing and a white epoxy diamond pattern grille which protects the final filter. The unit easily installs into a 2 ft x 4 ft ceiling, but requires removal when it is time to replace. Each filter is tested for compliance with ISO and/or Institute of Environmental Sciences (IEST) standards.
Motorized Ceiling Clean Room HEPA Filter Specs:
- 99.99% @ 0.3 microns HEPA filter with 30% ASHRAE efficient pleated prefilter
- UL Listed
- 23.625” x 47.625” x 12.625” high
- 115 V, 1.6 amps (185 watts)
- White painted steel with exposed anodized aluminum filter frame
- Solid state speed control
- Also available in 208-230 and 277 voltages
- Control options are available
For QUANTITY DISCOUNTS, Please Contact Us!