This high efficiency, low noise unit provides your cleanroom filtered air without the disruptive sounds typical of other units. Even with an average face velocity of 90 FPM, the unit produces less than 45 dba of ambient sound.
The main filter is protected by a white epoxy diamond patterned grille which attaches to the white powdercoated steel housing. The unit fits a 2 ft x 4 ft ceiling, but must be removed in order to replace the filter. Each filter fan features a safety switch to disable it for servicing and complies with Institute of Environment Sciences (IEST) and/or ISO standards. A variable speed control on the top of units allows users to manage airflow which can range from 400 to 750 CFM.
Motorized HEPA Clean Room HEPA Filter Specs:
- 99.99% @ 0.3 microns HEPA filter with 30% ASHRAE efficient pleated prefilter
- 208-230 volt, 50/60 HZ, 170 watts
- 23.625”x47.625”x 12.625” high
- White painted steel with exposed anodized aluminum filter frame
- Solid state speed control
For QUANTITY DISCOUNTS, Please Contact Us!