Class 100 Cleanroom Chairs for Critical Environments
5200CR Series Cleanroom Chair
• Class 100 Certified by an independent testing laboratory
• 12 year warranty
• Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA* standards
• No tools needed for assembly
Important Standard Features - All models
• Effective contamination control with separate particle filtration systems in the seat and backrest
• Adjustable 16"W x 10"H x 2" thick back with lumbar support
• Large contoured 18"W x 17"D x 2.75" thick seat with waterfall front for improved circulation
• Heavy 16 gauge tubular steel base with top grade chrome plated finish
• 19" diameter welded chrome footring to reduce pressure on thighs and promote better circulation
• Easy-to-use pneumatic seat height adjustment with “lifetime” cylinder guarantee
• Contoured back with durable scuff resistant back pan
• Made in USA
• Seamless, heavy-duty vinyl for effective contamination control
• Exceeds anti-flammability requirements of California Technical Bulletin 117
• Standard colors are black or blue. For special colors contact NCI
• Ergonomic adjustable armrests with polyurethane arm pads.
• Mushroom glides
• Customized options available, contact NCI
Back & Seat Tilt Options
• “00” Model - Fixed - No tilt
• “01” Model - 1 Lever - 1 Lever controls both seat and back tilt
• “02” Model - 2 Lever - 2 Separate levers control seat and back tilt for maximum ergonomic benefit
* ANSI: American National Standards Institute, Inc. BIFMA: Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers
Association. ANSI/BIFMA standards include safety, durability and structural adequacy evaluations.
Need info now? Want to know more about our Sample Program?
Call us at 888-270-0458 for product information, availability and quantity pricing.
Or simply Contact NCI to let us know your specific requirements.
We will promptly respond to your request.
*Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order and click the 'Add To Cart' button below.