Dewey Series Workbenches with a Formica™ top are heavy duty workbenches with recessed legs
and a 5,000 pound capacity.
The image shown is a representation and is pictured with optional accessories.
- Meets ANSI, BIFMA, DIN and GSA Structural Standards
- 5,000 Lbs. Capacity (Strong Cold Rolled Steel)
- 25-Year Unconditional Warranty
- Assemble in Less Than One Minute
- Factory Assembly is Available
Formica™ Laminate Top
Although our laminated tops and shelves are very water resistant, they are not recommended for use where running water is present or where constant water spills are possible. These type of wet applications require either stainless steel or resin top tables.
- 1.125" Thick Top
- Covered on Top and Sides in The Heaviest Grade Laminate Available Today
- The Bottoms are Covered With an Aluminum Sheet to Prevent Warping
The tops are available with the following edge designs:
- Square Cut Edges: Least expensive option
- Rounded Front Edge: The radiused front edge makes working at these benches easier and more comfortable, while improving productivity and contributing to a more professional looking work area
- T-Mold Bumper Edge: Impacts from chairs and other mobile furniture will rarely leave a mark on the soft polyurethane edges
Standard Options at Checkout
When ordering or requesting a quote, please specify the height and color you would like. If not, we will contact you to get any additional information we need.
Table Top Colors
Workbenches with a Formica™ Laminate top are available in custom depths, lengths, heights, colors, finishes, and materials. Please request a quote below with any specific requests.