- Meets ANSI, BIFMA, DIN and GSA Structural Standards
- 6,600 Lbs. Capacity (Strong Cold Rolled Steel)
- 25-Year Unconditional Warranty
- Assemble in Less Than One Minute
- Factory Assembly is Available
- Optional Accessories are Available Here.
Butcherblock Made From 100% Solid Maple HardwoodPreferred for its hard surface, beauty and durability, the Solid Maple Butcherblock used by BenchPro™ is made from 1-3/4 thick strips of genuine Maple Hardwood. To prevent warpage and splitting, the wood is dried in a low-heat atmosphere for almost one year before it is cut into strips and glued edge to edge. The hardwood strips vary in width so that some strips are single and some strips are double wide. This gives the tops added strength while reducing the possibility of the top splitting along its seams.
Butcherblock quality is determined by species of wood, color matching, defects, and the quality of the finish. Three grades are established and only the best is used by BenchPro™. BenchPro uses Grade A Butcherblock only***
- Grade A: Has no knotts, no discoloration or dark boards, and no filler
- Grade B: Can have small knotts and minor discoloration
- Grade C: Can have large knotts, very dark boards and areas with fill material
- Oil Finished: Tops are treated with oil for industrial assembly applications
- Lacquered Finish: BenchPro™ finishes the clear lacquered tops with an exclusive super hard catalytic lacquer surface that is very difficult to scratch, is water resistant, and is designed for and commonly used in high traffic floor areas. Will NOT darken or discolor with age. LisSeal™ Protective Coating is also available ***
Standard Options at Checkout
When ordering or requesting a quote, please specify the height and color you would like. If not, we will contact you to get any additional information we need.
- Standard powder paint colors are available at no extra charge.
- Premium powder paint colors are also available.
Custom WorkbenchesWorkbenches with a 100% solid maple butcherblock top are available in custom depths, lengths, heights, colors, finishes, and materials. Please request a quote below with any specific requests.
*Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order and click the 'Add To Cart' button below.