Cleanroom Paint Pre-Catalyzed Acrylic Epoxy
This pre-catalyzed water based epoxy cleanroom paint is a revolutionary single-component, pre-catalyzed waterborne acrylic epoxy that offers the adhesion, durability and resistance to stains and most cleaning solvents usually characteristic of two-component waterborne acrylic epoxy products.
These products are low in VOC, have a very mild odor and can be applied over a wide variety of primers on properly prepared interior metal, wood, masonry, plaster and drywall.
Low VOC Cleanroom Paint Features:
- For use on interior institutional/commercial high maintenance areas
- Upgrade surfaces painted with conventional coatings with a high performance protection system with excellent adhesion
- Corrosion and Chemical resistant
- Suitable for use in USDA inspected facilities
- Recoatable, resistant to impact and mildew
- Covers approximately 400 sq ft/gal
This low VOC paint is ideal for application in laboratories, pharmaceutical facilities, food & beverage plants, schools, hospitals, and various institutions in which a clean environment is required.
Surface must be properly prepared before application.
Standard Color: Semi-Gloss,White
*Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order and click the 'Add To Cart' button below.