Apron, 28" x 36", bib style with neck loop and waist ties. Made with Tychem® 2000 material. Yellow. Universal in size.
100 Units per Case
DuPont™ Tychem® 2000 Bib Apron
DuPont™ Tychem® 2000 Bib Apron. 28" x 36". Neck Loop & Waist Ties. Bound Seams. Yellow.
- Full DuPont Part Number: QC273BYL00010000
What is Tychem® 2000
A lightweight, and durable fabric, DuPont™ Tychem® 2000 utilizes the strength of DuPont™ Tyvek® 400 fabric and a polyethylene coating. Tychem® 2000 fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against 42 chemical challenges. Tychem® 2000 is used for light splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including petroleum refining, pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- The garment shall be constructed of DuPont™ Tychem® 2000 -- a DuPont™ Tyvek® 400 protective fabric coated with 1.25 mils of polyethylene.
- The garment shall be yellow in color.
- The garment shall be a bib apron design.
- The garment shall have bound seams.
- The garment shall have a neck loop.
- The garment shall have waist ties.
- The garment shall be 36" in length.
- Wear other appropriate PPE such as, but not limited to, respiratory, eye, head, hand, and foot protection based on the hazard assessment.
- This garment only provides partial body coverage. It may be worn in combination with other chemical resistant PPE as required based on the hazard assessment.
- Please read, understand and follow the Tychem® User Manual.