Class 100,000 Cleanroom Chairs for Critical Environments
BEVCO’s top-of-the-line 9000 series cleanroom seating provides advanced ergonomic features and total body support for all-day comfort. Featuring a large, comfortable waterfall seat and your choice of three large backrest sizes, these cleanroom chairs offer around-the-clock reliability in a variety of controlled environments.
9050M-S Series Class 100,000 Cleanroom Chair
• 12-year “top-to-bottom” guarantee covers the entire chair. Lifetime guarantee on the pneumatic cylinder.
• Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA** standards
• No tools needed for assembly
Important Standard Features – All Models
• Adjustable 17.5”W x 16”H x 2" thick back with lumbar support
• Large contoured 20”W x 18”D x 4” thick seat with waterfall front for improved circulation
• Sturdy five legged aluminum base with heavy-duty dual wheel casters
• Easy-to-use pneumatic seat height adjustment with “lifetime” cylinder guarantee
• Polypropylene back shell for improved durability as compared to upholstered versions.
• Five leg polished aluminum base with heavy-duty dual wheel casters
• Made in USA
• Seamless, heavy-duty vinyl for effective contamination control
• Exceeds anti-flammability requirements of California Technical Bulletin 117
• Standard colors are black or blue. For special colors contact NCI
• Ergonomic adjustable armrests with polyurethane arm pads.
• Mushroom glides
• Tri-level control with separate seat tilt and back tilt levers
• Choice of back sizes in Large (17.5”W x 19”H) OR X-Large (19.5”W x 22.5”H)
• Customized options available - contact NCI
Back & Seat Tilt Options
• “50” Model - Fixed - No tilt
• “51” Model - 1 Lever - 1 Lever controls both seat and back tilt
• “52” Model - 2 Lever - 2 Separate levers control seat and back tilt for maximum ergonomic benefit
* IBR has tested and certified these chairs for Cleanroom use.
** ANSI: American National Standards Institute, Inc. BIFMA: Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers
Association. ANSI/BIFMA standards include safety, durability and structural adequacy evaluations.
Need info now? Want to know more about our Sample Program?
Call us at 888-270-0458 for product information, availability and quantity pricing.
Or simply Contact NCI to let us know your specific requirements.
We will promptly respond to your request.
*Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order and click the 'Add To Cart' button below.