Click to Enlarge
Wire Shelving Posts
Wire shelving posts are numbered on vertical 1" (25mm) increments to ensure fast and level assembly.
Post OptionsThe wire shelving posts are available for both stationary and mobile applications.
- Stationary Posts
- Height includes leveling bolt and cap.
- Mobile Posts
- Mobile posts come with an insert installed to accept a caster rather than leveling feet.
- Casters NOT included but available here.
- Shelves up to 48 ̋ (1219mm) in length can support an evenly distributed static load of 800 lbs. (362.9 kg).
- Shelves of 60 ̋ and 72 ̋ (1524 and 1829mm) length can support an evenly distributed static load of 600 lbs. (272.2 kg).
- IMPORTANT: Stationary units should not exceed 2400 lbs.(1088.6 kg) per set of four posts.
- IMPORTANT: Maximum load for mobile units is to be one of the following, whichever is less: – 3 times the weight rating for one caster, or– 1000 lbs. (453.6 kg) per set of four posts.
- For maximum rigidity on mobile applications, shelves with welded collars recommended for top and bottom of unit.
Narrow Your Results By: