These galvanized steel freestanding shelves
for BenchPro workbenches
have a 5000 pound capacity. Power panels can be built into the legs to provide more outlets to the top of the workbench.
- Meet ANSI, BIFMA, DIN and GSA Structural Standards
- Support Instruments with 5,000 Capacity
- Assembles Quickly
- Mounting Fasteners Included
- Power Panels Are Available Here
Galvanized Steel Shelf w/Square Front Edge
This freestanding shelf for BenchPro workbenches is made from 16-gauge galvanized steel applied over solid particle board for strength.
What is Galvanized Steel
Galvanized steel won't rust. It’s made by passing steel through a bath of molten zinc which coats and protects both sides from rust. Bent down edges are formed without welding or polishing, as welding makes poisonous gasses and polishing would expose raw steel. However, since the cut edges are raw, they can rust.
- Combines the Strength of Steel with the Rust Resistance of Galvanized
- Galvanized™ Offers Good Paintability, Weldability, Corrosion Resistance, and Formability
Contact us with any questions or for shelving options
not listed. Browse all workbench accessories here
.Note: We can add another shelf or bin boxes below the top of these. Ask how.Order in any height required for no additional cost.