Dewey Series Workbenches with a chemical resistant laminate top are heavy duty workbenches with recessed legs
and a 5,000 pound capacity.
The image shown is a representation and is pictured with optional accessories.
- Meets ANSI, BIFMA, DIN and GSA Structural Standards
- 5,000 Lbs. Capacity (Strong Cold Rolled Steel)
- 25-Year Unconditional Warranty
- Assemble in Less Than One Minute
- Factory Assembly is Available
Chemical Resistant Laminate Top w/Rounded Front Edge
For many years, chemical resistant laminate was the best answer for many labs. Solid Phenolic Resin has replaced laminate as the best product for the majority of applications. Phenolic resin prices have dropped dramatically in the past year, and is now comparably priced. View our workbenches with Phenolic Resin Tops here
. When the project calls for laminate anyways, this chemical resistant laminate is the toughest laminate available today.
- Outstanding Chemical, Abrasion, Heat and Impact Resistance
- Better NEMA Wear Value, It Keeps Looking New Longer
- 1.125" Thick Top
- Toughest Laminate Available Today
Standard Options at Checkout
When ordering or requesting a quote, please specify the height and color you would like. If not, we will contact you to get any additional information we need.
Table Top Colors
Workbenches with a chemical resistant top are available in custom depths, lengths, heights, colors, and materials. Please request a quote below with any specific requests.