The 5000 Series is BEVCO’S best in ergonomic industrial cleanroom seating for the toughest workplace environment. Made in America, these durable “intensive use” cleanroom chairs offer ergonomic features that improve productivity while reducing worker injury and fatigue.
5200 Series Cleanroom Chair
Class 10,000 Cleanroom Chair, intensive use, 16 Gauge Tubular Steel Base, Casters, 19" Fixed Chrome Footring, 21" - 26" height adjustment.
- 12 year warranty
- Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA* standards
- No tools needed for assembly
Important Standard Features – All Models
- Effective contamination control with vinyl underwrap
- Adjustable 16"W x 10"H x 2" thick back with lumbar support
- Large contoured 18"W x 17"D x 2.75" thick seat with waterfall front for improved circulation
- Heavy 16 gauge tubular steel base with top grade, scratch resistant, baked enamel finish
- 19'' welded chrome footring to reduce pressure on thighs and promote better circulation
- Easy-to-use pneumatic seat height adjustment with “lifetime” cylinder guarantee
- Contoured back with durable scuff resistant back pan
- Made in USA
- Heavy-duty vinyl for effective contamination control
- Exceeds anti-flammability requirements of California Technical Bulletin 117
- Standard colors are black or blue. For special colors contact NCI
- Ergonomic adjustable armrests with polyurethane arm pads.
- Mushroom glides
- Customized options available, contact NCI
Back & Seat Tilt Options
- “00” Model - Fixed - No tilt
- “01” Model - 1 Lever - 1 Lever controls both seat and back tilt
- “02” Model - 2 Lever - 2 Separate levers control seat and back tilt for maximum ergonomic benefit
* ANSI: American National Standards Institute, Inc. BIFMA: Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers
Association. ANSI/BIFMA standards include safety, durability and structural adequacy evaluations.
Need info now? Want to know more about our Sample Program?
Call us at 888-270-0458 for product information, availability and quantity pricing.
Or simply Contact NCI to let us know your specific requirements.
We will promptly respond to your request.
*Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order and click the 'Add To Cart' button below.