Nilfisk GM80 Vacuum Cleaner
The Nilfisk GM80 Vacuum Cleaner is a lightweight, portable vacuum cleaner that features a standard four-stage filtration system plus a large capacity paper bag. Because of its compact size, the GM 80 can be used where larger pieces of equipment cannot fit. In addition to general plant maintenance, the optional HEPA or ULPA filter makes this vacuum ideal for use in a cleanroom. * Comes with accessory kit.
* Accessory Kit Includes:
Positive Twist Safety Latches, Detachable Trolley, 6'6" 32MM Plastic Hose, 2 Straight Steel Wands, Combination Floor Nozzle, Dust Brush, Crevice Nozzle, Upholstery Nozzle w/insert, 30' Power Cord and a package of 5 Paper Bags
Nilfisk GM80 Vacuum Cleaners Highlights:
- In the first stage of separation, a 21/4-gallon capacity disposable paper bag captures the bulk of collected debris
- Extra-large main filter ensures a steady, even airflow which extends filter life and eliminates premature clogging
- The optional microfilter, a final step in pre-filtration, protects the motor and acts as a barrier to even bacteria-size particles
- HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filter ensures that 99.97% of all ultrafine particles, toxic and nuisance, are retained – down to and including 0.3 microns
- Motor thermal protection device prevents overheating caused by failure to keep filters clean or by accidental blockage in a nozzle or hose
- Ball-joint couplings give 360° freedom of movement without hoses splitting and cracking, while eliminating knots
- Heavy-duty trolley adds mobility. Glides over all surfaces. Detaches for use on stairs
Nilfisk GM80 Vacuum Cleaners Optional Accessories:
- HEPA & ULPA filters
- Sound suppressor
- Blower adaptor
- By-pass motor module
- Compressed air venturi module
- Various filter materials, including standard cotton, optional GORE-TEX®, optional AES polycomposite
NCIoffers many cleanroom solutions to fit your specific application!
Please Contact NCI to let us know your requirements.
We will promptly reply with a quote.
Or simply Email NCI with your request today!