- Meets ANSI, BIFMA, DIN and GSA Structural Standards
- 6,600 Lbs. Capacity (Strong Cold Rolled Steel)
- 25-Year Unconditional Warranty
- Assemble in Less Than One Minute
- Factory Assembly is Available
Galvanized Steel TopGalvanized steel won't rust. It’s made by passing steel through a bath of molten zinc which coats and protects both sides from rust. As the cut edges are raw, they can rust. BenchPro uses 16-gauge galvanized steel with 1” thick particleboard underneath for added strength. Bent down edges are formed without welding or polishing, as welding makes poisonous gasses and polishing would expose raw steel.
- Combines the Strength of Steel with the Rust Resistance of Galvanized
- Galvanized™ Offers Good Paintability, Weldability, Corrosion Resistance, and Formability
Standard Options at Checkout
When ordering or requesting a quote, please specify the height and color you would like. If not, we will contact you to get any additional information we need.
- Standard powder paint colors are available at no extra charge.
- Premium powder paint colors are also available.
Custom WorkbenchesWorkbenches with a Galvanized Steel top are available in custom depths, lengths, heights, colors, finishes, and materials. Please request a quote below with any specific requests.
*Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order and click the 'Add To Cart' button below.