- Meets ANSI, BIFMA, DIN and GSA Structural Standards
- 6,600 Lbs. Capacity (Strong Cold Rolled Steel)
- 25-Year Unconditional Warranty
- Assemble in Less Than One Minute
- Factory Assembly is Available
Galvanneal TopGalvanneal steel won’t rust. It’s made by adding zinc to molten steel before it is processed into sheets. It has streaks and occasional marks on the surface. Most chemicals, as well as standing water can permanently discolor the surface. As the zinc is homogenous, even cut edges are protected from rust.
- Combines the Strength of Steel with the Rust Resistance of Galvanneal
- Galvanneal™ Offers Good Paintability, Weldability, Corrosion Resistance, and Formability
Standard Options at Checkout
When ordering or requesting a quote, please specify the height and color you would like. If not, we will contact you to get any additional information we need.
- Standard powder paint colors are available at no extra charge.
- Premium powder paint colors are also available.
Custom WorkbenchesWorkbenches with a Galvanneal top are available in custom depths, lengths, heights, colors, finishes, and materials. Please request a quote below with any specific requests.
*Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order and click the 'Add To Cart' button below.