To make your workplace a safer place, these leak proof Right-to-Know safety wash bottles are color coded wash bottles and are printed with easy to read, solvent resistant printing that shows:
- Chemical name
- Department of Transportation (DOT) symbols
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) codes, symbols, and rating
- Chemical Abstract Service (CAS) numbers
- Protective equipment requirements for the chemical within
- “Target organs” information
These safety bottles are wide mouth wash bottles offering a 53mm wide opening for easy filling and are made of translucent, low-density polyethylene (LDPE). The closure and spout are molded as one piece of polypropylene to ensure its leak proof design.
*The bottles listed below are 16 ounce bottles and have the 53mm ‘wide mouth’ opening. Wash bottles are offered in other styles and sizes too so if you need something different or to learn about our other options, contact us here.
*Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order and click the 'Add To Cart' button below.