Available in both men's and women's sizes, our cleanroom shoes provide the comfort, stability, and durability you need when working on your feet in a critical environment. Besides being water and oil resistant, these shoes are ESD safe and also prevent slipping and fatigue with a stabilizing outsole, polyurethane insole, EVA midsole, and additional features listed below.
- Water resistant action leather upper
- Soft leather lining to reduce particulates for clean environments
- Advanced PU & ESD foam insole for cushioned comfort
- Wedged EVA midsole for added support
- Highly durable, full-contact, slip- and oil-resistant rubber outsole
- No exposed metal to meet scratch resistant workplace requirement
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 SD Ratings
Electric Static Dissipating FootwearTo be marked as Electric Static Dissipating Footwear, a shoe must pass testing requirements established by ASTM. Shoes must offer elecrtical resistance of greater than 1 but less than 100 megohms. These shoes meet ASTM F2413-11 Section 5.6 and ASTM F2892-11 Section 5.3 requirements.
- Please note that replacing the stock insole with insoles other than Nautilus Safety Footwear Anti-Fatigue Static-Dissipating Replacement Insoles could adversely affect or invalidate the SD properties of these shoes.
Options and Sizes
- Men's shoes available in half sizes from 7-11.5, and whole sizes 12, 13, 14, and 15
- Women's shoes available in half sizes from 5-9.5, and whole sizes 10, 11, and 12
Each shoe size is available in medium or wide widths.
*Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order and click the 'Add To Cart' button below.