Disposable Cleanroom Coveralls & Suits
Disposable cleanroom coveralls and suits in sizes Small to 7XL for Class 100 (ISO 5) and higher cleanrooms. Coveralls are available in a variety of styles including coveralls without hoods or boots, coveralls with hoods but no boots, and coveralls with both hood and boot (bunny suits).
- Tyvek®: Tyvek coveralls are durable, hard to tear or puncture, yet functions as a breathable membrane that allows body heat to escape while preventing chemicals, and particles from getting in or out.
- Tyvek® IsoClean: One of the most popular products in the DuPont Controlled Environments portfolio, is the DuPont™ Tyvek® IsoClean® line. The IsoClean line is clean-processed, single-use garments that offer an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. In addition, they feature the lowest linting and particle shedding of any garments in the DuPont portfolio.
- Microporous: Microporous "Comfort Clean" coveralls are a smart choice when light-duty polypropylene material isn't suitable and Tyvek® material is more protection than you need. This is a cost-saving option to the traditional Tyvek for most tasks requiring liquid and particle protection. Microporous is a polyolefin fabric.
- Polypropylene: Polypropylene coveralls are inexpensive and breathable. Intended for non-critical environments.
- Bulk: Bulk packaged
- Clean: clean-processed and individually bagged
- Clean and Sterile: clean-processed, individually bagged, and sterilized by gamma irradiation.