Apron, coat style, Tychem 2000, bound seams, bound neck strap, long sleeve w/ elastic wrist, waist tie, 52" long, bulk packed, universal size, 12/case. Made with Tychem® 2000 material. Yellow.
- Calf-length (52") apron/gown design with attached sleeves
- Provides enhanced frontal protection
- Tightly sewn seam is covered with garment fabric to reinforce seam and reduce potential for particle penetration
- Open back for wearer comfort
- Bound yoke neck opening without snaps
- Ties at waist
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- One size fits most
12 Units per Case
DuPont™ Tychem® 2000 Sleeved Apron
DuPont™ Tychem® 2000 Sleeved Apron. Elastic Wrists. 52" Long. Bound yoke neck w/out Snaps & Waist Ties. Bound Seams. Yellow.
- Full DuPont Part Number: QC278BYL00001200
What is Tychem® 2000
A lightweight, and durable fabric, DuPont™ Tychem® 2000 utilizes the strength of DuPont™ Tyvek® 400 fabric and a polyethylene coating. Tychem® 2000 fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against 42 chemical challenges. Tychem® 2000 is used for light splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including petroleum refining, pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- The garment shall be constructed of DuPont™ Tychem® 2000 -- a DuPont™ Tyvek® 400 protective fabric coated with 1.25 mils of polyethylene.
- The garment shall be yellow in color.
- The garment shall be a sleeved apron design.
- The garment shall have bound seams.
- The garment shall have a neck loop with snaps.
- The garment shall have waist ties.
- The garment shall have elastic wrists.
- The garment shall be 44" in length.
Additional Equipment Needed
- Wear other appropriate PPE such as, but not limited to, respiratory, eye, head, hand, and foot protection based on the hazard assessment.
- This garment only provides partial body coverage. It may be worn in combination with other chemical resistant PPE as required based on the hazard assessment.
- Please read, understand and follow the Tychem® User Manual.
*Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order and click the 'Add To Cart' button below.