Fluid resistant, tie-on masks for general surgical and patient care use. Available with or without an anti-fog, anti-reflective face shield. The masks have >99% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) and >95% 0.1 micron filtration efficiency.
For those who prefer a flat mask, the tie-on face mask provides comfort and breathability.
- Helps reduce potential exposure of the wearer to blood and body fluids.***
- Greater than 98% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) when challenged with a mean particle size of approximately 2.7 microns.**
- Adjustable to fit a variety of facial shapes and sizes.
- Tie-on masks are soft and lightweight for comfortable wear.
- Hypoallergenic to reduce chance of allergic reaction.
**Determined by the BFE test method specified in EN 14683:2005.
***Determined by ASTM hydrostatic pressure test method
These surgical masks come 50/box, 12 boxes/case. Sold by the case (600 total).