These 13" long chemical resistant gloves from Jackson Safety protect against acids, caustics, bases, and solvents, in addition to other aqueous solutions. The 15 mil thick G80 nitrile construction with textured fingertips and palms ensures durability and grip while the cotton flocking liner provides additional user comfort. Gloves are hand specific and come in a variety of sizes.
- 15 mil thick
- 13” in length
- AQL of 0.65 for pinholes
- Cotton flock lined for added comfort
- Textured fingertips enhance grip
- Meets Canadian requirement and U.S. FDA regulations for food handling applications
- Meets EN374-3:2003 standard
- Chemical Processing
- Oil Refining
- Automotive assembly, painting
- Aerospace or Automotive degreasing
Available in sizes 7-11. Sold by the case. 60 pairs/case.
*Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order and click the 'Add To Cart' button below.