Horizontal Laminar Flow Console Model Cleanbenches
The Series 301 horizontal laminar flow hood is a high quality, horizontal flow cleanbench with an all metal cabinet. This laminar flow cleanbench is designed to provide a Class 10 or Class 100 clean air environment suitable for laboratory manufacturing, inspection and/or pharmaceutical operations.
The clean HEPA-filtered air flows outward from the cabinet. The horizontal laminar flow air washes out particulates and prevents contamination from entering the clean work zone. The cleanbench cabinet features “clean edge” construction that puts the hood and table top in shear with the media edge of the HEPA filter. This reduces turbulence along the sides of the hood, improves the horizontal laminar flow, and prevents contamination infiltration around the perimeter of the hood. All service can be accomplished from the front of the cleanbench. No need to move the flow hood once it is positioned.
- 3, 4, 5, 6 or 8 feet in length
- 22, 28, 34, or 46 inch workzone height
- Standard 21.5" workzone depth allows cleanbench to be moved through a standard 36" doorway. (other workzone depths available)
- The patented FLEX DUCT filter bag system provides a negative pressure area around the HEPA. This system prevents unfiltered air from entering the work zone.
- 99.99% @ 0.3 micron HEPA filter 99.99%
- White plastic laminate work surface
- Duplex outlet for auxiliary equipment
- Motor speed infinitely variable with solid state controller
- Protective grill for absolute filter
- Fiberglass prefilter easily removable
- “Clean edge" air-shear of the absolute filter
- Superior quality, excellent appearance, and ruggedness have been achieved through the use of new wraparound structural design
- Vinclad steel or painted structural materials offer the ultimate in appearance and a surface resistant to abuse
- Shipped fully assembled, ready for operation, certified to meet or exceed Class 100 conditions of Federal Standard 209E
- Stainless steel work surface
- Magnehelic pressure gage
- UV germicidal lamps
- Additional Outlets
- Special work zone depths
- All stainless steel interior
- ULPA (class 10) filter
Numerous sizes and options are available to meet your needs. Request a quote below or contact us for pricing at 888-270-0458.