These disposable chemical resistant gloves are made of Ethylene Vinyl Alcohol Copolymer developed specifically for protection against the most hazardous chemicals. Our gloves withstand over 280 chemicals including chlorinated solvents, hydrocarbons, ketones, and many mixtures, making them ideal for laboratory, aerospace, agriculture, hospitals, or other hazardous settings.
Silvershield is resistant to over 280 different chemicals including alchohols, aliphatics, aromatice, chlorines, ketones and esters. Economical, most commonly used as a liner glove for added protection. The gloves' 2.7 mil thickness affords light weight and flexibility that allows them to be used as a glove or as a secondary liner. Strong seams that will not rip or tear ensure protection in heavy duty jobs. These gloves are also hypoallergenic, void of any chemical accelerators, plasticizers or compounds.
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM D3389-05 Abrasion Test
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM F1790-97 Cut Test
- EN374 - Permiation and breakthrough time
- EN388 - Mechanical risks from abrasion, cut, tear and puncture
- EN420 - General Requirements - This standard defines the general requirements for protective gloves in terms of construction, fitness of purpose and safety.
- OSHA Standard -29 CFR 1915.157 - The employer shall ensure that each affected employee uses appropriate hand protection and other protective clothing where there is exposure to hazards such as skin absorption of harmful substances, severe cuts or lacerations, severe abrasions, punctures, chemical burns, thermal burns, harmful temperature extremes, and sharp objects.
Gloves are ambidextrous and available in 6 sizes.
- Sizes 6, 7, 8 are 14.5" long
- Sizes 9, 10, 11 are 16" long
Sold by the case. 50 pairs/case.
*Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order and click the 'Add To Cart' button below.