Series 19 Stainless Steel Desiccator Cabinets (Inert Atmosphere Cabinets) are sealed compartments that store parts in a dry or nitrogen environment. These cabinets are engineered storage areas that can be purged creating a controlled environment for long-term storage of parts and/or materials that will degrade when left out in the normal atmosphere.
These cabinets have a hinged, clear acrylic door with a heavy-duty stainless steel frame and 90-degree, turn-door lock. They are designed with a continuous hinge and are fitted with a light gray PVC closed-cell gasket - sealed to form a pressurized storage space.
- Heavy-Guage Stainless Steel Construction Gauge
- Stainless Steel Divider Between Each Compartment (when applicable)
- Removable Back Panel To Attach Doors or Other Equipment
Options and Accesories
- Optional Fixed or Adjustable Shelves
- Static Dissipative Doors Available
- Conductive Model Available
- Polypropylene Model Available
- Plenum Option Available
*Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order and click the 'Add To Cart' button below.